Saturday 18 May 2013

The Weekend Launcher

Good day today - took my blood this morning - 6.4, which was good enough for me after last night's barbecue sauce-fest.
Went down the Trail first thing, and then, as d went off to do...Stuff...I went to Cardiff for a day's editing at Starbucks. That was fab - progress on a beautiful sunny day, and more coffee that one could shake a stick at.
Now I'm home, and intending to do verrrrry little else - there's Who to watch, dammit!

But as the first half of a weekend, it was fab. Tomorrow, going up to Ma's for a traditional British lunch...
Soooo that'll be glorious and fabulous and calorifically explosive. We'll have to see what I can manage in terms of exercise tomorrow...

For now, am just enjoying the day, and now being home with my girl. Now...erm...not to be impolite, but get the hell on with your own lives for an hour, I have Who to devour...

No comments:

Post a Comment