Thursday 16 May 2013

The Spin Re-Cycle

Ah. Didn't go spinning this morning because...well...simply because I'd misread the programme, and spin wasn't running this morning. Went down the Trail instead.

Still didn't manage to do my biking today, which is beginning to really get to me. I feel like I've lost control of something that was working well. Tomorrow is when spin is actually running. Soooo take everything I said yesterday about today, and re-apply it to tomorrow. Also tomorrow, for the first time this week, I don't have to be anywhere else at any point, so tomorrow, damn it, I get back on my own bike too.

Too much too late? Yes, possibly, but it's not all about week to week, it's partly about long-term thinking, long-term patterns and the like. I've had the best part of a week with no biking, and yes, there's a whiff of desperation to the idea of starting spin tomorrow. But I figure it's about time I started adding something new to the regime. So here we go, I guess. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment