Sunday 13 January 2013

The Home Cooking Dilemma

I've undoubtedly mentioned this before, but d's a great cook.

I mean, a staggeringly great cook. When she puts a meal before you, to leave any of it behind is practically a crime.

As such, it's been a hard 24 hours. Last night, she made French Onion Soup from scratch. Gorgeous, before you ask, but - I suppose thankfully, from a Disappearing perspective - nice and small.
For lunch today, she made pizza subs - again, from scratch.
Tonight, home made mac and cheese and pork chops...nom nom nom...

With perhaps the exception of the pizza sub lunch, which I hoovered down like an elephant with peanuts, I think portion control on these gorgeous meals was...ok. And I'm still doing at least an hour of biking a day. Tomorrow of course, that all goes to pot, as I'm on an UberCommute to London. Might wear my boots though, and do a couple of revolutions of Hyde Park during the lunch hour.

Tuesday, gonna start trying to do early morning walking again, double that up with the biking for a couple of days and see what happens. For now, I have a bag...or two, in fact...to pack, and then some sleep to get before the UberCommute begins again.

Ni'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment