Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Worm-Eating Nonsensicality

Ever had one of those days when everything, no matter what, rubs you up as prickly as a porcupine's toothpick?

Not sure whether this is just me, or just me just now, or whether it's a "diet" thing, but fuck me I'm grumpy.

Wasn't, when the day started. Went down the Trail again, in an attempt to regain a sense of normality. Did it, but felt less than normal. Felt, if anything, like I was trying to hard, in an attempt to swing a jury.

The day's been like that in a lot of ways really. Hit a good deadline today, but am also behind on two going forward. Went to Choir tonight, and had some fun with the guys, but wasn't really feeling the singing. Now I'm home, and I'm still grumpy. You know that song? Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'll go and eat worms...?

Feels like that. Which I know is stupid, cos it's not like the world's been at all unpleasant to me today. More the reverse, actually. I like no-one, I hate everyone, every bastard on the planet can go and eat worms. If you need me, I'll be over here under a big hatful of poo, feeling wretched about everything. Mehh...
Just ignore me.


No comments:

Post a Comment