Thursday 20 June 2013

The Blue Collar Workout

Well, he was a grumpy man, wasn't he boys and girls?

Slept massively late this morning - woke up naturally at 7.50 and poked d with the closest thing to a stick I had to hand...

Too late to go down the Trail. "That's fine," I told myself..."I'll bike...jusssst as soon as I've checked my emails..."

Needless to say, at 7.45 this evening, I was getting on the bike. Only managed a couple of hundred caloriesworth before it was time for dinner.

So I'm thinking, over the last three days, I've probably been over the "net losing" calorific intake on all three of them. So we'll see what Tuesday brings - of course, I do have an UberCommute on Monday, but that's not an excuse to "fix" the Tuesday result. Tomorrow will at least have some physical activity in it - going down the Trail, dammit, and then going up to work at Ma's. Which means lunchtime, there's what I believe the Americans call "Yardwork" to do - lopping tree branches, sweeping leaves (and broken glass - it's that kinda neighbourhood these days), and then shifting some heavy metal equipment from place to place. Gym? Who needs the freakin' gym. Gonna be working out blue collar style tomorrow.

Oh - for those who followed the "going half-deaf" saga, my doctors have responded to my letter of fuck-youness. Apparently, the first person who saw me is now on maternity leave, so they won't be able to "properly" respond till August. Sigh...fiiiiiiiiiine. Audiology appointment next Tuesday, and something called "balance rehabilitiation on July 3rd. Fun fun fun fun fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment