Thursday 6 June 2013

The Day Way Way Way Off

Did the Trail this morning as usual. Then went with d and our friends Lou and Mark to breakfast, and Swansea, to see The Mousetrap.

Breakfast this morning consisted of two creamy strawberry cocktails, and a double sausage and fried egg muffin.

I know.

Lunch consisted of a large raspberry and white chocolate cooler from Costa.

No, seriously, I  know!

No biking today, and am about to go downstairs and spend the remaining hours of this day off - in practically every sense of the word - with my wife.

That's the thing: it only started as a day off in terms of work. But quickly, as breakfast options were being considered, it turned into a day off from Disappearing too.As we happened to come across an HMV in Swansea, guess what? Turned into a day off from fiscal responsibility too. A day off is fine. A day off off off shouldn't be fine, but I'm deciding that it is, so nehh.

Am trusting to my metabolism to help me out here and get over itself. And am also not destroying the wagon that's got me here. Tomorrow, I'm back on the wagon with gameplan in hand and goal in sight.
So on we go...rather than off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment