Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Nervous Energy Extrapolation

Waaaaaaaargh!

Going nuts, going nuts, going nuts here....

No, for once, not Disappearing nuts - Disappearing zen calm remains entirely intact. This is more Presidential Election Holy Fuck Please Let This Work Out The Way I Want kinda going nuts. The kind of going nuts that's probably going on in the brains of politically-obssessed Americans (and, probably, anyone whose future depends on the political progress of that country) right about now, whichever way they think the future should be.

Disappearingwise, a slightly odd day has given way to a slightly weird week. Tomorrow, I have an early choir meeting, a late teeth cleaning and an ordinary choir practice. Thursday - weigh-in day - I have walking with Ma, and am then going up to hers for the day. Friday, got the Doctors first thing, followed by blood donation - and that means no more exercise that day.

In the middle of which, I'm working my ass off, and Trying to burn my ass off too.

No pressure, America, but my zen calm and dynamic energy will be sooooooo much easier to maintain this week if you get tonight right. Go - vote now. Vote the way I want you to (psycically tells all American readers which way that is, wanders off with a migraine...)

Vote vote vote vote vote...(No really, I'm like Bart Simpson, I can keep this up for hours), vote, vote VOOOOOOOOTE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment