Sunday 25 November 2012

Thankfulness II - The Revenge

Oh...my...stomach...

Today we had proper Thanksgiving dinner - or the nearest thing the UK can achieve within a budget. Started eating at about 4pm. Just about 7 we were collapsing onto couches, groaning. Then I had to roll myself off the couch again and go sing. Think I went from a top tenor to a bottom bass tonight!

Did I mention that thing about days when I was gonna celebrate as a proper celebrant, and then have days of proper Disappearing? Yyyyeah, this would be one of the first kind of days.

One of my pals, who's doing their own Disappearing at the minute and who's close to where I am at the minute, texted me yesterday to say "Bum...have gone up a couple of pounds...Did I say? Bum..."

I have a feeling I may well be catching up with them this week, or even overshooting them. On the upside, this Wednesday we leave for three days of wedding fun for my pal Wendy, which means there will be no weigh-in this week. This is gonna be a case of Ninja Disappearing...need to creep my fat ass by this week, and turn up next week having kicked said ass into gear and burned, baby - burned!

For now...sssshhh...trying not to steal another slice of pumpkin pie before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment