Saturday 30 March 2013

The Sweatshirt Foretelling

I feel almost bizarrely trapped between two realities. With my shirt off, I feel like this week is going well. When I put on my sweatshirt though, I'm noticing it short in the back...which presumably means it has more ground to cover in the front. Not sure whether this means I'm losing, as it looks and feels like, without the shirt, or gaining, as it looks and feels like in the shirt. The shirt may yet foretell my Tuesday fate, we'll see...

Sigh. Don't know, trying not to care. Went for the 5.5 mile walk this morning, and that was good. Cereal breakfast, bread and cheese for lunch, fajitas for dinner, apple for snacking.

Didn't get on the bike after all - lopped a little more off the List instead...this work-life-Disappearing balance thing continues to be a tricky ride.

Tuesday - how about we shoot for Tuesday for the re-introduction of the biking...?

No comments:

Post a Comment