Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Post-Dawn Determination

Yep.

Figured as much.
Weighed in today and the weekend took something of a toll - 17st 9.25 - up 2.5 pounds on last week.

On the other hand, got my arse out of bed this morning and went down the Taff Trail (on this occasion with Ma). 2.9 miles to a landmark, 2.9 miles back. Cereal breakfast. Cereal lunch (I know, I know...). Fish, small amount of mash and some veg for dinner. The end.

No additional biking tonight - feeling what might be called the squeaky end of a deadline at the moment. If I'm attempting even the remotest hint of honesty, tomorrow'll be tricky to add the biking into too, but we'll give it a go. Got about four deadlines before Good Friday. Y'know...as ya do.

Also didn't make it to the Doctors for bloodsticks today either - as it happens, have to go and see them on Thursday anyway, to report the two tachycardic incidents and see what the Hell is going on with my ENT referral - yes folks...STILL deaf in the right ear, except now it vibrates painfully to oud noises...which is geat fun in the Top Tenor section of the choir, I can tell ya!

Crap - forgot - back to choir tomorrow night. Double extra squeaky deadline time...Still - shoulders to it then. And on we go. Still feeling the determination ot do this. Spent an inordinate amount of time in the Easter Egg aisle at Tesco tonight, and got not a flicker of bitching from the Carbohydrate Choir. I am a determined Disappearing Man. Hear me...if not exactly roar, then probably fart, and panic, and run to check my wodge...We're back on the trail of this thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment