Wednesday 1 February 2012

Turning Round and Spitting Twice

Blood this morning 4.0 initially. d fiddled with my tester. Blood when sensibly re-adjusted - 5.2.

Went swimming this morning, but followed it up with no biking whatsoever, and got caught up in a good movie until it was time for work (Houdini, with Tony Curtis). Worked, then dashed out to meet a fantastic building society fixer-upper, which left me with quite a spring in my step and abbbbsolutely no time to do the 'pathways walk' I was scheduled to do this lunchtime. Working, working, working...So much working, so little bike today. About to dash out again, this time back to the doctors after getting a quick call from them. Still intending to bike tonight though dammit...And aquacise...and gym taste...Plus wanna make some serious headway on my proper writing tonight - people much busier than me with their Real Lives are suddenly publishing novels, which really rather leaves you with the 'no excuses' feeling, so I want to kick myself in my own ass and push on.

Which, in case you're wondering, is why this blog's so short - In a day that was always gonne be pretty packed, right now there's no time to turn around and spit twice.

So - consider this your one spit, I guess, and try not to judge me too harshly - gotta keep wolves from doors and want to try and Become A Novelist in the meantime. Talk about First World Problems, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment