Friday 3 February 2012

Cupboard Living

Blood was 5.4 this morning. d was out for the morning, so no zumba. Mainly, I've been office-bound all day (deadline week for my mag). My office is white, and smallish, and rectangular, and packed with, frankly, my stuff. And I've been pretty much in there all day, working on the mag, pondering moving furniture around this weekend, and eventually, almost resentfully, biking half an ass off. Am also, as it happens, trying not to go mental. Been bouncing round in my head thinking about weighing every day, sometimes twice a day, sometimes more. Been bouncing round in my head thinking that I should be lighter by now, bitching about plateaus and why I'm not making progress and yadda yadda pity-me freakin yadda. So, probably, locking myself in a small white rectangular room wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Keeping busy though has pretty much kept the whining self-pitying, self-revolving bullshit at bay. So yay for a day of living in a really cool cupboard.

Tomorrow - back to the pool for aquacising, back to the gym for tasting, back to my cute little white cupboard to rearrange the shit out of it, and get me some systems in place for going forward.

Going away to watch some stuff now, to block the whispers in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment