Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Recovery Position

Blood this morning was 6.9 - understandable, given the Cranberryfest last night.

Weigh-in this morning, better than I was forecasting.
15 stone 12.25. So an increase of 4.25 pounds, but on a basis of two-pounds-per-week, from two weeks ago when I restarted this thing, I'm still ahead of the game, from 16st 3.75.

Today has been spent mainly in the Recovery Position, cos I woke up this morning with a grudge against consciousness after a late one last night, Have got some good things done, but haven't moved outside the door or biked at all. Hopefully, will wake up tomorrow with a better energy and be able to do some Disappearing - walking at lunchtime, and the Double tomorrow night. Maybe throw some biking in before work.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh and my psycho-vegan's been back to me, by the way. He's claiming that I "look like a typical paedophile', that local women obviously loathe me, that I could never 'have it going on'...whatever the fuck that means...been compared to Danny DeVito...which sadly, he thinks is an insult. Oh and of course a range of expletives.

I'd like to say again that I have no issue with veganism. But, as my pal John said, having been following this nonsense for some of the day, "extremists of any stripe are pretty much crazy to the rest of us."

Having been an extremist myself - in terms of my development as an atheist - I can pretty much agree with that. So here's one for the crazies, and here's one for the rest of us. On to a week of Disappearing Proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment