Tuesday 12 June 2012

Rebuild Your Wagon

Blood this morning - 5.4.

So, let's re-cap - can I fool my body into thinking it's just beginning this Disappearing lark and jump-starting the process all over again?

Biiiiiiig fat "Hellyeah!"

Oh, and Mr Mara, you can take a freakin' hike!
Weigh-in last week - 16 stone 3.75.
Weigh-in this week - 15 stone 8.
Each stone has 14 pounds in it, so that's a patently ridiculous 9.75 pound loss in the space of seven days. So feeling pretty pumped, all in all. Did the whole Nando's chicken thing at lunch, and had a combo dinner - footlong hotsog in the movies, and soup at home.

Determined not to let Tuesdays become 'days off' though, and so far, have only done 200 caloriesworth of biking - about half a breakfastsworth - so am heading upstairs right now, partly to add some more serious numbers to my daily exercise total, and partly, if I'm honest, to get away from a guy on my TV screen talking about the way Tesco makes its chicken kievs...

...we have some in the fridge. They're dinner tomorrow night. I can do without knowing too much about the process of their construction right now.

So, in summary - yay me, I freakin' rock. Nearly 10 pounds lost in a week, which is of course, not a healthy thing to do over time, but presumably it's my system going "Ahhhh, nice and relaxed and eating fun stuff....Eh? What? What the Hell is this shit!..." - being taken by surprise and Disappearing at speed. Hmm...if I could do a second week like this, I'd be almost back to my lowest point in this journey so far.

I'm not trying to do that, I'm trying to go all healthy and do the 2 pounds per week thing....Still...just a thought...another 9.75 pounds would put me back into the 14s.....mmmmm.....14s....

No comments:

Post a Comment