Tuesday 18 October 2011

Stuff To Do List

1. This
2. That
3. The Other
4. More of This that cropped up while I was doing That
5. More of That that piled up during the time I allotted to the Other
6. Completely random Stuff from Dimension Z that screamed in from the left and clonked me upside the head.
7. The occasional Alpaca, wandering in, quoting Proust and wandering out, just to mess with my head.
8. Even more This that accumulated while I was clearing up the Alpaca shit and pondering Proust's conclusions.
9. Oh...yeah, the weigh-in. 16 stone 11 pounds - 1.5 pounds down, so still moving in the right direction, and almost, though not quite, as much as I should have done.
10. A modest demonic uprising by a bunch of pitchfork-wielding no-hopers.
11. Planning for Tomorrow's Big Meeting
12. Occupying Pizza Hut as an act of rebellion against corporate greed, or somesuch.
13. Reading Aristotle...just Because...

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh, something I sorely needed to do this afternoon. Glad to see you're so busy!

    ReplyDelete