Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Wednesday Disappointment

Yep - told you so.
Before going to Nottigham, unofficial weigh-ins had me down to 18st 7, Post-Nottingham, today's official weigh-in saw me at 18st 8.75 - a measly 0.75 pounds lighter than last Tuesday, despite a healthy beginning of the week. Was rather gutted at the time - got on and off the Nazi Scales a few times, yelling "This is bullshit!", "You've gotta be kidding me?!" and as the stubborn bastards refused to register any differences, occasionally "Change, you vicious bastards!"

But they didn't. So that's the official result of the week of morning-gymming followed by an overnight away trip. Went down to Starbucks today to drown if not exactly my sorrow, then at least my fury.

Doesn't seem to have worked. Still seething. But hey dilly ho and all that. Tomorrow, we begin the gym sessions again (Ma having cried off a walking alternative, due to the likelihood of rain. In wales.)

So technically going in the right direction, just going in it at a pathetic, moderately patronising speed.  If I keep this rate up, I'll be at my ideal weight, possibly just before I die, aged 98.

Ach, to hell with it. To the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment