Monday 21 April 2014

The Badness Cliff

It could be said - and indeed has been said - that in the last few days, I've rather thrown myself off the badness cliff. Had desserts, eaten late, eaten carb, exercised very little.

Tomorrow, technically, is the start of this new "two hour plan" idea of mine.

Needless to say it could be said - and indeed has been said - that this is pure unadulterated folly. Both d and Ma have mentioned this once or twice during the course of this last couple of days.

The truth is they're probably absolutely right of course. Went walking with Ma this morning and did my "10,000 steps" - as required by the Gestapo Phone. Had pie and chips for lunch though, and rice and chicken and home made bread for dinner tonight.
There's every likelihood that a) I won't get up in the morning at the sort of time I need to in order to complete my two hours, b) if I get to the gym, I won't complete two hours - one on the bike, one on the machines, and c) if I do manage to do the two hours, I'll run away and hide and never do such a damn fool thing again.
All I can do - all I've ever been able to do - is throw my intention at the cliff face of badness and hope to erode that bugger a couple of pounds per week.
So let's see what happens, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment