Tuesday 25 September 2012

Perspex Living

Weigh-in today was a disaster - 17 stone, 3.75.
This doesn't really matter, because today I went back behind my perspex boxes. There's buggerall in the way of an alternative. No fizz, no fry, no sugar, low carb and low calorie, more exercise, more metabolic maintenance.

Today, I haven't actually managed any exercise per se, but tomorrow morning, the bike has my name on it, dammit. I have been more conscious of my calorie intake today though, and it's a beginning.

"Wellll," said d over dinner tonight, "don't forget, you're also battling nature at the moment..."
I looked at her quizzically. I do good quizzically.
"Well you know, the sap's not rising like it used to..."

I ratcheted quizzically up to what-the-fuckily.

"I beg your pardon?" I said. I looked over the bulge of my belly...I swear I haven't worn those bloody boots since the walk. As far as I know, the sap was rising just fine, thankyouverymuch.

"I mean, you know, it's Autumn, you're supposed to pack on the pounds ready for Winter...right?"

Sigh...

That's it...sod perspex living, I'm going off into the woods to be a bear.*

Rawr...



*No, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment