Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Blister Buggeration

Well, freakin' humph is all I have to say. Last week, I did little in the way of exercise and somehow landed weighing in at 17st 13.5.

This week, I practically worked my ass off, and despite at some points in the week unofficially weighing in at 17st 11, my Saturday breakfast and a couple of toast meals meant I weighed in this morning officially at 17st 13. Down just a half-pound, having walked a ridiculous amount, biked a reasonable amount, and, it turns out this morning, given myself a bugger of a blister into the bargain, meaning walking's off the agenda for a few days while the damned thing settles down.

So, all in all, I say unto thee, freakin' humph.

Sigh - a new week starts here. I'm not biking tonight, believe it or not, humph or no humph, but I probably will tomorrow. Then every day for the next week, and as soon as the blister buggers off, I'll be back to the walking.

For the first real time this time around, the Disappearing feels like a slog. But on we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment