Thursday 14 May 2015

The Irritant Apathy

Rassen frassen rotten rirty risappearing rullshit.

Endlessly snappy and irritable today - in case you missed that from the intro-line.
Strange combination - feeling exhausted and antsy at the same time, like I want to do lots, or need to do lots, but can't or can't be bothered. Humph.

Went back to walking yesterday - 9.01 miles all told throughout the day - but didn't get to any biking. Day went slightly odd when my mother's burglar alarm went off and we had to come back from Cardiff to shut the thing up. Going for an Indian meal for dinner, when I was particularly hungry, probably wasn't a good move, although as it turned out, it wasn't good enough to finish, so we didn't eat that much of it.

Couldn't go walking this morning, it was abbbbbsolutely pouring down. so maybe, in the final analysis, that's all today is - feeling antsy but unable to do anything, over-deadlined and required to sit on my ass, ticking a pathetic number of things off my To Do List.

Sigh.

Getting up in a moment to jump on the bike. The bizarre thing is I don't really want to get on the bike.

Oh, see what I mean, there's no reasoningwith me today, I'm even annoying myself. So I guess I might as well be annoyed and sweaty. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment