Sunday 22 May 2011

Off To Croatia In The Morning...

Well here we are - made it back to the UK at gone midnight last night, slept ridiculoulsy late. Figured that as I've been away from my scales for a week, and will be away come Tuesday for a second weigh-in, I'd do you an interim weigh-in this morning. Scores on the doors, as they used to say:
19 stone 3.25.

So - Eleven weeks should have seen me lose 22 pounds, and at the moment I've lost 18 and a smidgen. So, at the moment I'm two weeks behind schedule. Also of course, come Tuesday, I'd 'need' to have lost another two. But we'll see where I am a week from now. Right now, I'm pretty damn happy that after a week in the Land of Plenty, I've not only not put on any weight, but have actually pushed the numbers down, despite not really doing any hard exercise. I think possibly the upside was a) stress working on me, and b) working on a better daily schedule - I mean getting up reasonably early, getting out to do some walking, being in different places, going here and there, and going to bed at a reasonable time...rather than my traditional routine of getting up and sitting on my ass all day.

Am going to Croatia tomorrow for three days of conference. It's on the coast, and is supposed to be a kickass venue...to hold potentially dull conferences. So I guess here's to another week of a changed routine, though hopefully (since I'm staying in a hotel), one with more active exercise in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment